We are a solution-oriented property management company
We know HOAs! Mills Management Services, Inc. provides our clients with comprehensive, personalized management and accounting services. We love technology and provide access to a
Here are some of the HOA management services we provide:
1. Community Maintenance & Upkeep
When it comes to maintenance and upkeep, we focus on long-term solutions that are cost effective. Mills Management Services can help you in the following regards.
- Creation of a community maintenance plan and calendar.
- Coordination with vendors to ensure you are getting the services you pay for.
- Handling of architectural requests and insurance claims.
- Assessment collections and vendor payments.
- Enforcement of covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CC&R) violations within your HOA/community.
- Conduct regular inspections of the community to ensure it’s in its best shape.
2. Rules enforcement/violations
Given how diverse a community can be, homeowner associations disputes are very common. Some of the most common disputes involve:
- Disruptive or illegal behaviors.
- Cooking odors.
- Property maintenance issues.
- Visual nuisances (overflowing trash cans, overgrown lawns, overhanging trees).
- Unruly residents.
- Excessive barking from pets.
- Noise complaints (loud parties or sounds from instruments, music, or TV).
Leave violation enforcement to us! Our software program allows us to track and enter violations (with photos) while we are onsite at your property. No more sending violations to the wrong person! Once the violations are entered, we can send letters and hearing notices based upon the duration and frequency of your choosing. Violations are tracked in our system forever so we can easily review a resident’s violation history at any time.
At Mills Management Services, we can help you resolve issues quickly before they escalate.
Not only can we help your association draft these rules, but we can also help enforce them. Our enforcement policies include fines, warnings, and more.
3. Other HOA/community association management services
Mills Management Services can also help your community in the following ways.
- Assessment collections including special assessments, reimbursement assessments, late fee and violation fines.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the Board to review.
- Ensure timely payment of vendor bills with our easy-to-use electronic check approval process.
- 1099 preparation and filing.
- Coordinate tax preparation and financial review with the Association’s CPA.
- Assist in collection of delinquent assessments.
- Complete lender questionnaires.
- Provide full escrow transfer package including property inspections to check for violations before the property is transferred.
Web portal services:
- Creation of a homeowner web portal where maintenance requests and architectural requests can be submitted and tracked.
- Storage of important HOA documents that can be easily accessed by all members.
- Real time accounting information and payment options.